CORE SHIPPING INFORMATION
Nationwide Shipping Information applicable to orders placed during normal business hours (0800-1630 Mon-Fri)
- NZ Standard delivery rates per order nationwide
- Auckland $5.95 + GST
- Auckland (Rural) $10.20 + GST
- North Island $9.50 + GST
- North Island (Rural) $13.75 + GST
- South Island (2 days) $13.75 + GST
- South Island (Rural – 2 days) $18 + GST
- Shipping prices per order are clearly displayed on the CHECK OUT summary page.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours from order excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Issues with product supply or delivery will be notified within 16 business hours.
- NZ Delivery Estimated days from dispatch, (Monday- Friday): Auckland 1-2, North Island 1-3, South Island 2-4 working days*.
- Rural Delivery / Bulky / Heavy / Dangerous Goods orders may take up to 1-2 days longer*.
- Items requiring non-standard shipping will be stated clearly on the product pages.
- Online tracking details will be delivered via email once the order is collected & scanned by the courier.
- All orders are sent out with insurance and online Track & Trace and must be signed for on arrival.
- Goods will be shipped once payment has been validated by our payment provider and the order is accepted and invoiced.
*Subject to third party courier companies
- The shipping total at checkout will include all applicable shipping charges for an order.
- Shipments are insured therefore usually a signature is required or the courier leaves a card to call and arrange another delivery time. Some courier companies allow clients to waive the right for a signature. Should this occur then this is deemed to be an arrangement between the client and the courier company – Robertson and Sinclair cannot be held liable for items lost or damaged without a signature.
- Shipments cannot be delivered to PO Boxes.
- Urgent couriers can be arranged at an extra charge. Please call the company to make arrangements and to discuss nonstandard delivery options such as Saturday delivery and urgent orders. (09 5710045)
- DAMAGE IN TRANSIT: Shipments must be thoroughly checked before signing. Ensure all products are in good condition. Damage must be reported by the receiver within 24 hours of delivery to qualify for an insurance claim and/or replacement of any item(s).