DIVARIO P-18 SELF-CLAMPING, INVISIBLE FITTING FOR SLIDE INSERTION
Half for P-System groove 65 x 16 x 9.7mm
Half for drill holes Ø 8 x 9mm, distance 32mm
Cutter Ø 100.4 x 7 x 22
Material of connector fibreglass reinforced plastic
Installation tolerance longitudinal ± 1mm
Tensile strength ~ 600 N ≈ 60 kg / connector
With the Divario shelves or separation walls can be inserted into pre-assembled structures. Additionally, the Divario P-18 also clamps the components during insertion, creating clean tight joints. The clamping action only occurs at certain points rather than across the entire insertion length, making the components easier to insert. Due to the strong connection between the work pieces, the joint is able to carry high tensile forces. With this new fitting the user has greater flexibility in design without having to forgo stability.
Cabinets, shelves, open room dividers, wine racks, side boards, cupboards, separating walls, showcases, hanging elements etc.
- Fitting to insert by hand or install by hammer.
- Fixing pins to drive into the wood for efficient installation.
- Drilling into the surface possible with a CNC machine without angle aggregates(e.g nesting machines).
- Possible in the factory or on site with a CNC or a Zeta P2.
- Joint with high tensile strength.
- Reinforcing tall cupboards with fixed shelves.
- Perfect look with closed joints.
- No clamps or presses necessary.
Sliding Insertion in a Second Process
- The outer cabinet can be joined in a first process.
- Transport of the empty cabinet to save weight.
- Assembly of the complete furniture piece on site possible (flat pack).
- Insertion of the shelves without glue or clamping aids.