- Stay safe with smooth anti-static hose.
- Bluetooth accessories available.
- Festool dust extractors are fitted with a circuit breaker for safety when a connected load of 1200 watts is exceeded.
- Some tools that draw higher wattage can trigger the circuit breaker and if initiated requires the reset button above the socket to be pushed in and reset.
- When requiring to use larger wattage tools with dust extraction it is recommended the tool is operated off a separate outlet and a Bluetooth system can then be used to switch the dust extractor on and off as required.
- When using tools it is recommended you always use the correct consumable for best results as even lower wattage tools can trip the circuit breaker if the system isn’t matched to the application. (e.g.: saw blade not matched to material)
- Approved for dust class M, and with the option of fitting air modules, Festool's CTM 36 promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
Power Consumption - 350 W - 1,200 W
Maximum Airflow - 3,900 l/min
Maximum Vacuum - 24,000 Pa
Filter Surface Area - 6,318 cm2
Container/Filter Bag Capacity - 36 L / 34 L
Auto Clean Function No
Dust Approval Rating Dust Class M - medium risk dust such as mineral and wood dust
Mains Cable Rubber Insulated
Mains Cable Length 7.5 m
Dimensions - L x W x H 630 mm x 365 mm x 596 mm
Weight - 14.4 kg
Maximum Wattage of Connected Tool 2,400 W