Integrated SawStop technology - The risk of serious cutting injuries is reduced.
Responsive sensor - If the saw blade comes into contact with the users skin, it is stopped within 5 milliseconds and disappears into the work surface.
Intelligent cartridge - A cartridge releases a pretensioned spring and pushes an aluminium block into the saw blade. After being triggered, the cartridge is replaced in just a few steps.
Flexible cutting height - Flexible cutting height up to 80 mm for larger cross cuts
Maximum precision - Fewer splinters on the upper surface of the material in mitre rip cuts by swivelling the saw blade to the left. More space for your hands and a clear view of the workpiece.
Comprehensive system accessories - Work surface can be extended in its length and width. Sliding table for cross-cutting up to 920 mm.
Bypass option - SawStop technology can, if necessary, be deactivated. This means that even conductive materials can be machined using the saw.
Precise cuts - With locking positions and fine adjuster, can also be used for cross cuts and rip cuts.
Healthier working with a system - Dust extraction attachment with CLEANTEC extraction sleeve ensures dust-free work and a free view of the workpiece.
- Tool Weight (kg) - 60 kg
- Table Height - Legs Unfolded (mm) - 900.00 mm
- Table Height - Legs Folded Away (mm) - 385.00 mm
- Table Dimensions (mm) - 690 x 580 mm
- Cutting Height 45° (mm) - 56 mm
- Cutting Height 90° (mm) - 80 mm
- Inclination Angle (°) - (-2 / 47 °)
- No Load Speed (rpm) - 1700 - 3500 min?¹
- Saw Blade Diameter (mm) - 254.00 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm) - 27/36 mm
- Power Consumption (W or kW) - 2000 W
TKS 80 QuickGuide - Cutting narrow workpieces